- Use a reusable lunchbox and water bottle.
- Any packaging in your lunch that can be recycled, bring home with you and place in your recycling bin.
- Only take the amount of food that you’re going to eat, rather than wasting food.
- Use water wisely and do not leave taps running.
- Ensure that you recycle plastic bottles at our recycling bank, but do not purchase bottles purely for that purpose.
- Use the correct bins for your rubbish.
- Ensure all lights and electrical devices are turned off when not in use.
- Avoid travelling by car when possible.
For information regarding the MAT please use the following link:
If you need any further information about the school curriculum please contact the school on email@example.com.
If you need a paper copy of this website please apply to the office. You will need to cover the cost of the paper.