- Use reusable materials in your lunchboxes (less packaged items).
- Any packaging in your lunch that can be recycled, bring home with you and do so.
- Only take the amount of food that you’re going to eat, rather than wasting food.
- Use water wisely and do not leave taps running.
- Ensure that you recycle plastic bottles at our recycling bank, but do not purchase bottles purely for that purpose.
- Use the correct bins for your rubbish.
- Pick up at least 5 pieces of rubbish!
- Ensure all lights and electrical devices are turned off when not in use.
- Avoid using the car when possible.
For information regarding the MAT please use the following link:
If you need any further information about the school curriculum please contact the school on email@example.com.
If you need a paper copy of this website please apply to the office. You will need to cover the cost of the paper.