September 2020 entry
Appeals for first entry in Reception for admission in September 2020 will be heard according to the following timescales:
Allocation day: 16 April 2020
Appeals lodged by:
Appeals to be heard between:
- Appeals lodged before 15th May will be heard within 40 school days of the appeal deadline or 30 school days of being lodged, whichever is the later date.
- Appellants will be sent notification of their appeal hearing at least 10 working days in advance of the hearing.
- Deadline for the Admission Authority submitting evidence: At least 11 working days before the date of the appeal.
- Appellants will be sent a copy of the Admission Authority’s case 7 working days in advance of the hearing.
- Decision letters will be posted out within 5 working days from the date of the hearing .
Additional supporting information
If an appellant wishes to submit further evidence, which was not included with their initial appeal, they should ensure this is received at least 7 clear working days, not counting the day of postage or the hearing, in advance of your appeal.
Only a short document, such as a doctor’s letter not previously available, will be accepted up to 4 clear working days prior to the hearing. Any additional evidence or information received after this deadline will not be circulated and may not be considered at the hearing.